Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's stamp convention time!

This weekend is the Heirloom Productions convention in Portland.  Something that I have been really looking forward to!  I have a furlough day on Friday (unpaid day off from work), and Ken took the day off with me, so off to Portland we are going!  Unfortunately we both have caught some sort of cold bug, but are determined to not let it ruin our plans!  Have stayed home today to try and head it off at the pass and have been looking at the websites of the vendors who will be at the convention.  Good thing Ken won some bucks on the Oregon Lottery Keno ticket he bought :)  I am hoping to gain some inspiration and new products.  Trying to turn my life a little more right side up, than the upside down that it is now.  It is getting close to a year ago that we lost our beautiful son Ryan.  Life will never be the same again, just trying to get through each day, pretending my way though the days.  I guess even being able to talk about it on here is one little baby step.  That's all for now.  Wishing you happy stamping.

1 comment:

  1. Love you so much. Keep moving forward
    away from the pain into a peaceful place. Ryan will always be there with you.

    ReplyDelete