Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tag Tuesday!

The challenge this week over at Louise's Kard Krazy is Friends.  O.K., so I admit it.....I took part in the Beanie Babies craze a few years back.  I have totes full of them to prove it, and trading cards, oh, and the stamp I used to create this week's tag.  Don't hold it against me :)  Who can resist such cute little critters???
After taking a look at my tag, you might want to hop over and take a look at what my sister Char has been up to on her blog.  She is taking part in a bead journal, she has lots of fabulous artwork to gaze at on her blog.

15 comments:

  1. Aww, this is just too cute!!!! What an adorable tag!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janna! I've been to Newport several times....went to college at OSU so many years ago...and then we took our boys to the Coast several summers in a row. I grew up in this part of the state, taught in Tillamook for 4 years in the 60's, and returned here 35 years ago. Nice to have you visit in blogland! Great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janna, Cute tag. I love the paper flowers and the fiber ties with the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janna...that is a very cute and bright tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully made with those adorable critters! I love the multicolored bear. I visited Char's blog. Her beadwork is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sister..so Beanie Babies on tags....must admit they are darn cute. Thanks again for the beautiful valentine card. I love your cards..The tag art looks like fun. Keep up the good work!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Tag is a cutie alright.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember Beanie babies, they were the hot thing for awhile. and such a cute tag you created with them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag is just adorable.. I still have a couple of beanie babies hanging around my craft room!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a greta collection of friends there so cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. Janna, I've got plastic totes full of Beanie Babies, too. Love your concept for your tag, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful take on the theme and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable tag. Yes who could resist those Beanie Babies. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete