Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tag Tuesday Challenge

I know, it's not Tuesday, it's Sunday, but I still got my tag done...that's what counts :)
Rebecca is now hosting the Tag Tuesday challenge and we are happy to see it continuing!  Be sure to stop over at the challenge blog by clicking here: Blog Challenge Garden
Our challenge this week was to create a tag using a vintage sewing theme.  I had the right stamps to pull it off!  You can also take a look at what the other participants created by clicking on their names over on Rebeccas blog.  Thanks for looking at my tag :)  Happy Stamping.

10 comments:

  1. It looks just lovely, Janna!


    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janna, Your tag is beautiful, I love all the details. Thanks for stopping by to say hi and leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo and the fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful Tag! Very feminine! I love the sewing machine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janna, this is perfect! You really did have the right stamps for the challenge. This is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job...again...you are so talented my dear Sister. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jann, this is wonderful,
    Doesn't the paper look like vintage wallpaper? That sewing machine, well I want that lol.
    Have a great week.
    Lynne x
    (P.S. Yes, Miss Parker does look like a strict old gal, very much like a very strict teacher I had!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag, love the sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this tag! Very creative and the colors are so pretty together.Gorgeous. Hugs Tee

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. this is beautiful , love the sewing machine :)

    ReplyDelete