Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tag Tuesday Challenge

Here is what our challenge is for this week:
Today's challenge is to cut up a postcard in some way. You can make your tag out of the postcard, or cut up images on the postcard and use on your tag. If you are using a modern day postcard, the image will probably have a slick surface, so think about embellishments if you can't draw on it. Or put two postcards together; just be sure and use a real postcard, not an image of a postcard. Try something new! 
So, this is the design idea I thought up when I couldn't sleep the other night.  I live on the Oregon Coast and this is a postcard from an area right down the road from me. I hope it makes you smile :)  To see what the other folks have created, click here.

 

12 comments:

  1. Creative tag on the challenge!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, Love your postcard tag, Janna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Janna, LOL. I am amused. Very creative and a bit naughty. Have a funtastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! So Cute! Naughty but nice! Hugs Tee

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the best!! lol gave me a huge smile this morn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janna,
    LOL...what a cute tag! AND congratulations on being published! Oh my gosh--your tea set is totally amazing!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi across-the-state-neighbor, yourself! I'm sure you did recognize my tag image without looking very closely! :-) Thanks for visiting. I just laughed out loud at your funny, funny tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great.. I loooove it.. To funny. And so creative..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, that a funny and very creative tag. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teee heeeeee! I love this! What fun - I laughed out loud. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome - who makes those stamps BTW - would love to CASE your tag :)

    ReplyDelete