Sunday, December 11, 2011

Stamp Club Christmas Party















Each year our local stamp club OR.C.A.S. (Oregon Coast Avid Stampers) has a Christmas party at Betty's house.  She lives at the river in a really lovely home with a beautiful view.  It is always a really nice time!  There is food, planning for the coming year, a white elephant gift exchange where we play the right/left game, plus we all bring a little something for each other that we make.  Here are photos from the party and the card I made for each member.  I used a Tim Holtz die/embossing folder for the dove, or is it a partridge?  I love it, there are so many different things you can do with it.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time! And I love both of the cards you made, wish I could make such nice cards..mine never turn out like that. Good job!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Janna! It's beautiful and you did a great job with the dove/partridge (I am not sure what kid of bird it is, either!) :)

    ReplyDelete