Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blog Challenge Card

The theme this month at The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog is vintage.  I think this card fits that category :)
I stamped the design using a stamp from Great Impressions Stamps . To make it look a little more aged I curled two of the corners before attaching it to the card.  The little roses are made using the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and I used velvet ribbon for the leaves.  Attaching the black textured ribbon was the biggest challenge, but I finally found an adhesive that worked.  I finished it off with liquid pearls in the top corner.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Janna. The roses are amazing, wow, what you can do with your toys!!!! Love it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely entry with us this month at The Artistic Stamper.....good luck!
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janna, this is gorgeous! It is sooo romantic -- I love it!!

    ReplyDelete