Saturday, January 14, 2012

Center Stage Alumni Blog Hop: Sketch Challenge

Another fun blog hop being hosted by members of StampTV's Center Stage Alumni. This time around, the hop is based on an Sketch Challenge.



I am not in the blog hop, but I did take part in the challenge, here is my card:

The bike stamp and sentiment are from a set Gina K. designs Stamp TV set.  I embossed the background paper with a Sizzix embossing folder and then went over the design with Tim Holtz distress ink in Barn Door to highlight the design.  Did a little silver embossing around the bike layer.  Fun card to make :)  Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch! Love those colors together and those cool nail head brads! BTW, your doggies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always so beautiful. I love how you embossed that paper, that is just too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors, textures, and images!

    ReplyDelete