Monday, January 2, 2012

This makes me laugh!


So this is my first Cricut project.  My wonderful husband got me a Cricut for Christmas!   Both the gnome and the mushrooms were cut with the Cricut.  The tree and ground cover is stamped as well as the greeting, and the sky was done by using a cloud template and sponging on the color.  I wasn't sure what kind of card to make this, birthday didn't seem quite right and then the "Greetings from Oregon" stamp yelled out "pick me, pick me" so I did!  Anyway, I think it turned out to be a funny, happy, little card :) 

I am entering this card into the Fashionable Stamping Challenge Blog's  "Anything Goes with your new stash" challenge.


5 comments:

  1. Janna what a super fun card your little gnome makes me smile I love it, fabulous stamping as well.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...there's no stopping you now!! Cute card! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!! I'm so happy you got the Cricut, can't wait to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you dove right in with your new present! Years of enjoyment, I'm certain. Adorable card. Thanks for sharing your card with us at FSC! Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting on cricut. I can se you had lots of fun with this card. Thanks for sharing at FSC. Caz

    ReplyDelete