Sunday, February 5, 2012

I love a challenge!

Taking part in these challenges is fun and drives me to get in my studio and create, I need that push!
I am entering this card into two different challenges. 
First up, CAS-ual Fridays



We are to create something inspired from a movie.  The movie that I chose is The Woman in Red (1984).
Next, over at Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog the challenge is:
In case you didn't know National Wear Red day is celebrated on February 3rd.. this is in honour of the Heart Foundation and heart health so I challenge you to show someone WEARING RED - can be male, female, child or even animal (red coat on dog.... they need their coats right now as UK is freezing everywhere lol ).
Here's my card...

The focus stamp in this card is one that I love and it is from Stampinton and Company. I also love the saying and that stamp comes from Art By Moonlight, Stamp Francisco.  I used a roller wheel to stamp the music notes along the bottom.  I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!
Janna

8 comments:

  1. A super card, love the image and the sentiment is perfect. Liking the notes too... well I really love all of it lol
    Thanks for sharing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, your coloring is perfect! It has a Romantic feel to it as well, which is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card as always. the Lady in Red was the music that the girls danced to in that program that I got to see in Newport. Beautiful work. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that she's dancing along the keys. So glad you have joined us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, what a beautiful image, love the design :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete