Saturday, March 3, 2012

Baby Shower Tomorrow

Going to a baby shower tomorrow.  I'm ready to make a lot of "ooooh" and "aaahhh" sounds!  Isn't that always what we do as each cute new item is unwrapped??  Well I made the gift, and the card, and am ready to get them all packaged up, but had to post some picks first!  The cocoon bag and hat are crocheted in a basketweave pattern.  The card was a design that I "stamplifted" from Pinterest and I have to admit I am in love with it.  I just think it turned out soooo cute!!

So, all set to get these packaged up, of course I have more goodies to put in the gift bag to go along with this......(babies are so much fun to buy for!!).

2 comments:

  1. Love the whole package, what a cute gift. You always do such great work. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Janna, these are soooo precious!! I love the cocoon bag and hat and that is the cutest card for a baby I've ever seen!! Hope the shower was a lot of fun! I'm sure your friend LOVED her gift!

    ReplyDelete