Friday, March 23, 2012

Furlough Day for me today...got to spend time stamping!

First up is this birthday card I made for our youngest grandson Ryan Kai.  It's for his first birthday!!

I made this card using papers and stamps from Close To My Heart.  The giraffe was so cute and silly that I had to give him colorful spots!

Second up, well, tomorrow I am going to a stamp convention in Portland and taking our grandaughter Emma.  She is sooo crafty at 8 years old and I think she is going to love it.  They have a artist trading card challenge and this time the theme is "Flora and Fauna".  The stamps I used are from Unity Stamp Company's Stamp of the Week.  I love getting the Stamp of the Week!  It's like getting a present each week :)
I particularly love this saying by Oscar Wilde.  I had never heard it before I received these stamps, but it speaks from my heart.


4 comments:

  1. Ryan's Birthday card is just too cute, good job. Hope you and Emma have a great time at the stamp convention, I bet she is just beside herself with excitement. Take pictures so we can enjoy your adventure. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan's birthday card is so adorable. Great Job Janna! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. great birthday card! Don't forget to make some extra ATC's for trading at the store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE birthday card!! Love the giraffe and his colored spots! Your ATC is beautiful as well! CONGRATS on winning the ATC challenge, miss Janna!! I'm sure you had a blast!! :)

    ReplyDelete