Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Close To My Heart Website

Hello, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!  My new website is up and running!  Simply click the "shop with me" button on the right column of this page and it will take you right there.  You can now shop till you drop 24 hours a day!  Locally, you can still order directly from me if you wish.  When you shop online you will pay with a credit card like you would on any other website, and your order will be sent directly to you.  Please let me know if you have any questions and have fun checking out this new site!  Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. That is sooo cool, Janna! I checked out your shop and will definitely visit again and again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new shop. May you only have success!!!
    Hugs,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete