Thursday, May 31, 2012

Look what you can make with Close To My Heart

Festive Cupcake Card


Summer is a time to relax and have fun! Why not start your summer off having fun creating special memories by presenting your loved ones and friends with crafty items hand made by you. I made this cute birthday cupcake card using our fabulous Cricut cartridge and the stamps that come along with the purchase of this cartridge. I think it would delight anyone who might receive it, I mean who doesn't love a cupcake right?   If you are interested in making this card and so much more, just click the link to my Close To My Heart website over on the sidebar and browse all the wonderful products.  Wishing you all a wonderful summer full of happy memories!

1 comment:

  1. You always make the nicest cards. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete