Friday, July 6, 2012

New Stamps and a new challenge!

Here's this weeks challenge from CAS-ual Fridays:

cfc60

CFC60 Use text in your Clean And Simple design
As always, our Guest Designer search is sponsored by


O.K., so we are to use text in our card this week, and it just so happens that my Stamp of the Week from Unity Stamp Co. arrived in the mail today, and guess what??....the background of the main stamp is text!  Perfect!!  So, I took my design a little further and used some text background paper too.
Wishing you all a creative and fantastic weekend and week ahead!

Many of my smiles begin with you!

6 comments:

  1. FABulous card! I love the stamps, patterned paper, and design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation! Newsprint is such a fantastic way to incorporate text to a card!
    Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful use of text, Janna!! Your card is lovely...so glad you joined the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays and shared your creativity:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janna, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous take on the text challenge - I love the creative ways that you included it in your design! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete