Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Been Playing With My New Stamps

Wicked - I started this card off with making an embossed background with 3 different colors of embossing powder.  The raven was cut from a much larger stamped image and is from Stampendous, if you click on the link you can see the whole stamp which is pretty cool.  The word "Wicked" is a Graphic 45 stamp from a set with an Oz theme.  I used Stargazer water colors from USArtquest to put a little sheen on the raven's feathers.  This card was sort of my take on a card made by Wendy Price, that I spotted on Pinterest.  She also used a new stamp from Stampendous.  Her's is with an owl.


Hope - these stamps are all from Unity Stamp Co. I started with a plain white card and stamped the words along the bottom edge, then took a separate piece of cardstock and embossed it in an embossing folder through my Cuttlebug.  The "Hope" piece was cut with a Spellbinder's die.

Looking forward to spending some time tomorrow in one of my favorite stamp/scrapbooking stores!  I hope you all are having a great week!

Happy Stamping!
Janna

2 comments:

  1. Wow, both cards are really great. Love the Raven of course. You make such pretty embossed papers, you put all your toys to great use. Wish I could come over and play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these cards, Janna! You do such lovely work!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete