Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Butterfly Paperbag Book

This was a class and challenge that I gave to the stamp club that I belong to.  Taught them how to make a paperbag book and then everyone was to take it home and finish it.  The biggest challenge for me was coming up with a theme for my book which I couldn't figure out, so I gave up and started with a package of Close To My Heart papers instead.  Once I picked out the paper, it all came together.  There was a butterfly theme to the paper, so I went with that and along the way discovered just how much butterfly-themed stamps, embellishments and more that I have in my stash!
























2 comments:

  1. Wish I could have taken the class. Love how your book turned out. Beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janna, this book is absolutely gorgeous!! You did a beautiful job!! Hope you're enjoying your summer and have a lovely week!!

    ReplyDelete