Saturday, October 6, 2012

A New Challenge For Me

I am trying a new challenge this week.  It's a sketch challenge, Repeat Impressions Sketch O312, from the blog The House That Stamps Built .
The sketch that we are to follow is this:
20121002-211544.jpg
 
 
This card is going to be sent to our wonderful friends Danita and Rick.  We recently got to visit with them and go out to dinner, which they paid for.  She also made us the cutest pumpkin centerpiece that is full of  pretty flowers, and is also accompanied by a sparkly black Halloween cat, sooo cute!!  So, a thank you card is in order! :)  Here it is...
 
 
The paper, stamps and inks are all from Close To My Heart.  The piece behind the pumpkin was die-cut using a Spellbinder's die and then I embossed it with a Cuttlebug folder.  Since the cardstock I used has a white core, I was able to sand it and bring out the design.  The little spider is a velvet sticker.

 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card to say "thank you" for such a treat. I'm so glad you chose the RI sketch to use for your card. Thanks so much for joining this challenge.

    ReplyDelete