Saturday, October 13, 2012

Paper Sunflower

I took a class today and made this beautiful paper Sunflower.  The leaves are individual and the center is done is strips.  It is all just cutting, folding and some scoring.  Then you hot glue and spray on the color with Copic Markers using an air compressor.  I love the finished product.  I was a little apprehensive at each step only to find that it went along pretty easy!
 
Here is what it looked like before the color was applied...
 
 
and here is the finished product...
 

 
This is Sarah Gayle, the instructor, holding the sunflower that I made...
 


2 comments:

  1. I REALLY want to learn how to make these...can you send me directions and diagrams? Huh? Please? You did such a beautiful job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! Your final product is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete