Monday, November 12, 2012

Paper Poinsettia

Took another paper flower class on Saturday at The Bee Hive taught by Sarah Gayle from SolaLuna Studios.  Just finished it today.  It was a lot of cutting and folding, but the finished product turned out pretty good.  I really liked how my friend Leah's turned out and she had put some glitter spray on hers, so I did the same with some Smooch Spritz. The papers are Graphic 45 and the ink I used is Tim Holtz Distress Ink. The first photo is not using a flash, so you get an idea of the true colors, but can't see the glittery touch, so the second shot is for the glitter, however it's a little washed out.

 
Now I'm back off to the stamp room to finish up a Halloween project from a class I took, (yes, I know it's way past Halloween) and put together a sample tag and all the parts and pieces to duplicate it about 30 times for stamp club coming up this weekend.  So nice to have an extra day off from work.  Thank you to my family members and all who have served in the armed forces in the past,  and all of the men and woman currently serving our country to protect our freedom!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful once again. I will have to talk to you about the tag project..I was asked if I would do an "Art" project with the kids at the Middle School. I thought about an altered art tag project..you are the master so I will call you one day.

    ReplyDelete