Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Store Samples

My friend Lisa asked me to make some samples for The Bee Hive and sent me off with paper and other supplies to make some holiday themed items. 
 
The focus of this card is the stamp that was used.  I hope that this sample helps to sell a few of these stamps.  Of course all of the supplies used can also be purchased at the store.
 
 
Next up, a shaker card.  I just loved these papers.  The polka dot is so cute, and so is the paper hiding behind the glitter.  It has the pieces to Santa's suit all over it, a fun surprise when you shake the card!
 


The last item is a very large Tim Holtz tag.  I used Dylusions spray ink to make the tag red and stamped some dots as a background, then distressed the edges using Tim Holtz distress inks.    Then I fussy-cut items from some of the papers I had brought home to collage onto the tag.  The girl is stamped from one of the Dylusions stamp sets (really fun stamps!).  Lisa was really wanting me to use the green dingle-balls as I call them, and I could only envision them on a tag.  The trees are from a roll of trim, and I added on some glitter dots to the "25" with Stickles.  It was fun to make :)



 
Add caption
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You are so creative Missy. I love your work as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely! That's awesome that you got to make samples for The Bee Hive! I really wanted to visit the shop but hopefully on my next trip to Newport I'll get to see it. Hope you're well Janna ~ have a great, crafty weekend!!

    ReplyDelete