Monday, February 18, 2013

A Brand New Challenge!

I'm so excited about this blog I found!  It's called Heart 2 Heart and is a Close To My Heart Challenge blog which is perfect for me since I am a Close To My Heart Consultant!!
Anyway, the challenge for this week is tags.  I love tags!!  Perfect again!!  So I got right on it and created this card using the set Find Your Style.  The stamps, papers and inks are all from Close To My Heart.  I did emboss the background paper with a Sizzix embossing folder and the pearls were some I had in my stash.  Oh, and I really had fun shriveling up the ribbon and tulle for the tag!!  You just zap it with your heat gun!  Carefully of course :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and a perfect challenge all the way around for you. Have fun with this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card. I find I'm always using that stamp set, one of my favorites for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! We're so glad you're joining us @ H2H! We have a new challenge every Monday, so come back often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't know your still a ctmh consultant send me your web page i haven't seen ctmh goods in FOREVER!!! and the heart 2 heart blog i member she has good stuff!

    ReplyDelete