Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spring is in the Air!

Getting in just under the wire with this week's challenge on the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog as it is 9:25 p.m. and the challenge closes at midnight! Whew!  This weeks's challenge is CAS - Clean and Simple, which means don't add a lot of fal-der-ral to your card!  Keep it clean, keep it simple.  Even knowing that, I still had to add some sugar sparkle to those marshmallow bunnies!  
I mean, I've never seen an unsugared Peep before!  Happy Spring Y'all!

Miss Kitty wanted in on the picture taking action, and I couldn't resist her furry little face!

Thank you for visiting! :)

6 comments:

  1. Clean and simple..with a little sugar..turned out really cute. Love the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those peeps are adorable as is your fluffy photo prop! With clean edges and lots of white space, this qualifies as CAS in my book, even with sugar sprinkles. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok the card with the kitty WIN!! plus they have GLITTER aka sugar they are happy cards LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, those look just like real peeps and the cat is too cute. Thanks for sharing at Heart2Heart.

    Shirley - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm - love those sugary peeps! Thanks for sharing your CAS with us at Heart2Heart Challenges!

    Paige - DT
    www.Stampologist.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Miss Janna! Thank you so much for the sweet comments! Oh my gosh, I love your little peep bunnies! They are soooo cute! I hope you've been doing well and that you're having fun with your art journal!!

    ReplyDelete