Sunday, April 14, 2013

My Flower Pot Contest Entry

One of our local stamping/scrapbooking stores, The Bee Hive, put on a flower pot contest.  They handed us a terracotta pot and said "do something with it".  I knew what I wanted to do before I left the store.  They assigned a number to the pot so that the voting would be fair, that way nobody knew who created what.  It was really hard not sharing what I had made, but I kept it a secret!  The voting is over now, so I can share.  Still not sure who won, and there were different categories for voting, one being for "outside the box".  I think mine qualifies for that!


There are lots of little things in her "hair".


I stamped on the pot too, just to make it look a little "cracked".



I was tickled with the way she turned out, win or lose she will have a place among my stamps!


 Now that this contest is done, we are on to the next!  This time we were handed a book, and yes, I know what I am going to do with it.  Now to get it accomplished!!

Happy Stamping!
Janna

1 comment:

  1. She is just fab!! I love it!! Can't wait to see what you do with your book.

    ReplyDelete