Tuesday, April 30, 2013

New Addition to My Stamp Studio

You know how it is, you get more room and then you start filling it up!!  Well, I needed a little more organization and another home made "clip it up".  I had a really hard time finding another revolving shoe rack to make my "clip it up", but I finally found one!  My wonderful husband went to the antique mall with me and we found pretty much what I was looking for to add some more organizational space in a "plant bench" or whatever it was called on the tag.  Anyway, it was just pine and I wanted it to fit more with the other piece I have in there, so he painted it and distressed it for me.   So, here is the addition of the new piece adding more display/organization without taking up too much more space.  If you click on the picture, you can make it bigger for a better look.  :)  Happy Stamping!





3 comments:

  1. Your room is so neat and tidy. Wish mine was. Now make some more beautiful tags/books/canvases!! did you go to your other class yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Janna!!! Your room is amazing -- I have to see it one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, wow, wow! So fun! Love the wall of wooden stamps!

    ReplyDelete