Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Clean and Simple Lawnscaping Challenge

There's a brand new challenge on the Lawnscaping Blog.  We are to create something using a "clean and simple" design.

I just love the cute new Lawn Fawn dog set called critters at the dog park.  I "altered" the cute little Dachshund and turned it into a Poodle!  A pink Poodle!  :)

Ooh la la!!  What a fun way to send your best wishes and send someone off on their next adventure!
Happy Stamping!

*Lawn Fawn BON VOYAGE Clear Stamps*Lawn Fawn CRITTERS AT THE DOG PARK Clear Stamps 
Other supplies used: stamp from Close To My Heart, Distress Inks, Close To My Heark Inks & Markers, Stickles, Distress Markers

6 comments:

  1. Super sweet card!!
    Love the doggy
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha!!! LOVE that you made a poodle!!!! so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your poodle!!!! thank you for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, love that you made this one into a French Poodle, terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! a pink poodle! love it! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping, we hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This stamp set is on my wishlist and I think that this adorable card may have confirmed that it is now a "needed" set. :)I love that watercolor wash you created. So pretty!
    I really enjoyed looking at your blog. So I became a follower!

    ReplyDelete