Monday, May 27, 2013

Final Entry for Lawnscaping's Design Team Challenge

Whew, I am getting in just under the wire on this one!  This is my last entry for the design team challenge over at the Lawnscaping Challenge blog.

  I made this cute little mini-book using a variety of Lawn Fawn stamps and a few other verbage stamps as well.  I also used Lawn Fawn's Daphne's Closet papers.  The book is made out of......toilet paper tubes.
It's O.K., really! :)
If you want a closer look, just click on the photo to make it larger.


















The tags are all double sided and are ready for a photo or have a tab to hold money or a gift card.
It's a fun little birthday book just right for one of my grandchildren!
Thanks for looking, and Happy Stamping!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so cute, Janna!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute book...toilet paper rolls? Does Emma know? :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete