Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fabulous You

Thought I would play a bit today with this set from Close To My Heart.  The set is called Fabulous You, and it's a wonderful set to make something fabulous for someone who is special to you!
These stamps make it easy to get that wonderful water color look.  For this card, I started with a piece of water color paper, and stamped my image with Memento black ink.  Next I colored the image with Distress Markers and pulled the color with a water brush.  I tore the image out and distressed the edges with Distress Ink and attached it to a layer that I embossed with a dot pattern and then onto a kraft card base.  I finished the card off with some flowers from my stash, a cute bow to match, the diamond-shaped accent piece and a little glitter glue on the flower centers of the image.  Quick, easy and fabulous!
There are five stamps in this set including both of the stamps I used on this card, for just $13.95!  If you would like a set of your very own, you can find it here.
Thanks for visiting my blog, and Happy Stamping!
Janna

2 comments: