Thursday, August 15, 2013

Side-Tracked

Hi All!
I'm sorry it's been a while since I have posted anything.  I've gotten a little side-tracked lately with a decision that I made.  You see, my hair has gotten extremely thin and sparse over the years and with being on a diet it made matters worse and I finally made the decision to "wear" hair!  It was tough and I shed many tears over it believe me, but after all that I have actually been having fun with it and have gotten into making wig review videos.  You can see them here.  Once you get to my page, just find the "videos" link and you can see what I have been up to.  I will post something crafty soon, promise!  :)

Happy Stamping!
Janna

1 comment:

  1. Janna! I LOVE your hair - and I think that is so awesome you're making videos!! I admire you and yet again, you show another creative side to you. Sending you a bigggg hug!!

    ReplyDelete