Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Entry for Stampotique's Design Team Call

Stampotique has put out a Designers Challenge: Stampotique Design Team Call 2014 x2!
I am really excited to take part in trying out for the team.  I really like the unique style of their stamps and feel that my electic style of stamping would lend itself to fit on the team.  I enjoy a wide variety of stamping styles and techniques from clean and simple to scenic, vintage, silly and more, but I think what stands out most in my creations is the use of color.  Thank you for considering my entry, I had fun making it!


I started with a large pre-made tag and added distress inks and used vaious stencils.  I also sprayed on some Fireworks and dabbed on some color with a stencil.  The strip across the bottom is washi tape and I embellished with a little clock at the top.  This cute girl is by Stampotique and is called Topknot, and she is walking her gorgeous pink poodle (dog stamp is from My Favorite Things).  The word stamps are from Dylusions.


Thank you for looking and Happy Stamping! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love it, great colours, good luck on you application !
    Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Janna! You have done a beautiful job with your application art! You do, indeed, handle colors beautifully, and I especially like how you have given "Topknot" life with your color! Your style and this stamp are a super combination!! Good luck in the Stampotique DT search!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! Love the colors on it. Thanks for joining us for the design team call.

    ReplyDelete