Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving Crafting

My Granddaughter Emma wanted to do some crafting in my stamp studio when they were here for Thanksgiving, so I came up with the idea of a banner for her.  I had leftover canvas banner pieces from a class that I had taken so that was the base for the banner.  I let her choose the paper and colors and then we got started and here's the finished project.
 
 
Emma stenciled the colors onto the banner pieces and glittered up the letters.
 

 
She picked out the buttons and we got everything assembled, and then we tied on the ribbons and tule.
 
 
Emma did a great job on her banner "Family", she's a great little crafter!! :)
 
Happy Stamping,
Janna
 

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! What a pretty banner - I'm sure your granddaughter had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete