Saturday, January 25, 2014

Stampotique ATC Exchange

 Good morning all!  It is a glorious morning here on the Oregon Coast!  The sky is such a beautiful blue this morning and I bet the ocean is looking beautiful too!  I had to share with you what I received and what I sent in this super fun ATC exchange.  Exchanging items with folks from other countries who share common interests is so much fun.  A long time ago I had two stamp pals who I exchanged stamped items with, one from Australia and one from Hawaii, and I loved it!  I still treasure those items and I am still in contact with my friend in Australia, Frances Byrne .  You can click on her name and see her blog, she does fantastic work!
O.K. on to the exchange.  It started with a simple question by Nikki Woodward on the Stampotique facebook page asking if there had ever been an ATC exchange.  Well, a bunch of us jumped on that and wanted to take part!  I think there were 16 this time and others want to take part in the next.  I hope it just continues on because it was so much fun!!
Nikki put the whole thing together for us.  The theme was "Beloved".  I drew Karen Hayselden's name.  Karen lives in the U.K., and this is the artist trading card that I made for her:
 
 
ATC's are the specific size of 2 1/2 x 3 1/2.
 
Corrie Herriman drew my name.  Corrie lives in Netherlands and here is what she sent to me:
 
 
 
This was the ATC that she made for the exchange, along with the darling little envelope that it came in.  I just love it!!
She also sent me this ATC because when I saw it on the Stampotique facebook page I jokingly asked her if I could have it, should she draw my name in the exchange hee, hee!! (I'm so spoiled!):
 


Bird Lady, isn't she so cool?!  She was also in a cute little envelope and the ATC's were inside of this cool card:
 
 
This was so much fun, and I can't wait to do it again!!!
Have a fabulous weekend and go stamp something!
Happy Stamping,
Janna :)
 



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Your ATC is great!

    You're so lucky to receive ATCs by Corrie. She's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post and am very happy I asked that question on the Stampotique FB page. I don't think any of us realized just how amazing and exciting it would be to give, receive and share these little works of art. I know I will treasure mine, as I am sure you will too. Love your work and am looking forward to seeing more of it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks for your nice comments, Janna. You are very welcome. I thought it was really funny when I drew your name right after you said you wanted the bird lady ACT. Must be fate ! ;o)
    Enjoy !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Janna, it was really great fun :)
    Great ATC :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete