Saturday, January 18, 2014

Tag Along Challenge

I got busy today, so this is my second post.  I love doing tags, so when I found the Tag Along blog I was delighted!  Their current challenge is Winter Trees so this is what I came up with for the challenge.
 
 
I started with a Prima tag which has been cropped, and then stamped the tree which is from Rubbermoon.  I colored the tree with distress markers and added color to the tag with distress inks.  I created a stencil to add the moon and stamped the word "Magical" with one of my Close To My Heart stamps.  Of course I had to add some bling to the stars. 
It's been a magical, starry themed day!
 
Happy Stamping! :)
 

3 comments:

  1. I like your tag, it looks great !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, and I love the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful tag! I love how you put the dangling stars on the tree and the glow of the moon behind it.

    ReplyDelete