Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's For the Grandkids :)

Thought I would share the Valentine cards that I made for our grandchildren.  Made multiples of these designs and all of them were fun!


 
This design was made with a Stamps Of Life set and Authentique patterned paper.  I have the dies for the stamps, so that made things a little easier!
 
 
This adorable little mouse is from a stamp set by Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps along with the greeting stamp.  Those cute glittery foam stickers were a find from the Dollar Tree. 
 
 
These stamps are all from Close To My Heart.  There is another train car to the set, but three fit just right on this card.
 
Wishing you love.
Happy Valentine's Day :)
and
Happy Stamping!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great cards Janna. I'm sure your grandchildren will love them !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete