Monday, April 7, 2014

Another Challenge!

Our local paper arts store, The Bee Hive, LLC likes to challenge their customers to be creative, and this time the challenge issued was to do something with a bird that they gave to us.  There were a few different birds to choose from, but me loving the color red, well I went with the Cardinal.  It took me awhile to come up with an idea, but I finally figured out what I wanted to do, and here it is:
 
I used Tim Holtz's pinecone die and did my best to try and make them look like pinecones, but they still came out looking like roses, oh well.  The greenery is from the same die.  I then put Snowriter on the pinecones and greenery along with some prisma glitter for the snowy look.  I crocheted her little hat and scarf and wrapped her up in some festive Christmas lights.
Happy Stamping!
Janna
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment