Monday, April 7, 2014

Arrgggh Matey!!

I don't know what happened when I photographed this card, but the color washed out, and the card has been given to my grandson so I couldn't do a re-take, but wanted to share it anyway.  I just love this pirate set, by The Alley Way Stamps!  They have some really great stamp sets.  Click on the link to check them out.
 
 
This is the cutest set of pirate stamps that I have come across.  There are many more stamps to the set.  The dock that the pirate is standing on was done with an embossing folder and the waves of the water were cut with decorative scissors.  The clouds were stamped with Lawn Fawn stamps, and I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color all of the images.



The inside of the card.
 
 
This cake was soooo cute!  And, it was probably the best chocolate cake I have ever had!!

 
Our youngest grandson Ryan, the birthday boy.

 
There was a face painter at the pizza place that day, so Ryan had to be his favorite superhero, Spiderman! :)
 
Happy Stamping!
Janna

1 comment: