Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Cards

Spring is finally here...at least for some of us, and others are still having snow!!  I don't envy those folks who are still having snow!  I am ready for some warm weather!  I love spring colors and bunnies, and candy, and I had fun making these Easter cards :)  I started with Studio G egg-shaped cards and used a few different stamp sets and embellishments.
 
 
Have you heard me mention before that I love Lawn Fawn stamps???  :)  How could you not love such cute, happy images?!  The grass was punched out using a Martha Stewart grass punch, and the patterned paper is Lawn Fawn from the Daphne's Closet paper pad, the solid green is Stampin' Up cardstock.  The sun was punched from the new Hello Sunshine paper pad.  Had to add some sequins for a touch of bling!  All Lawn Fawn stamps were used on this one.
 
 
I found a new-to-me stamp company, The Alley Way Stamps and this cute bunny comes from their Spring has Sprung stamp set.  This is a shaker card with sequins and confetti inside.  The greeting is from Lawn Fawn along with the patterned paper that I stamped the bunny on and the grass.  The other patterned papers are from my stash.
 
 
 
These two cards are paper "sugar eggs".  Remember sugar eggs??  The sugar egg stamp is from a company called Raindrops on Roses, which I am not sure if they are still around.  I have had this stamp for many years.  I stamped and embossed it on Close To My Heart cardstock.  The patterned paper inside the egg is from my stash and the bunny and chick are stamped on Lawn Fawn papers from the Daphne's Closet paper pad.  The bunny, chick, carrot and greeting are all from The Alley Way Stamps.  The little flower embellishments are actually snipped from flower trim.  The "frosting" is Liquid Applique'.  You draw it on and the it puffs up when it heat it up with your heat tool.
I hope you have enjoyed taking a look at this cards.  Wishing you and yours a very Happy Easter!!
Happy Stamping :)
Janna
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment