Monday, May 5, 2014

My First Card-Making Video!

While I have done haul videos and card share videos and more, I had yet to do a card-making video which was my goal when we purchased our video camera almost a year ago.  It has been a little intimidating to me, but I jumped in and finally did it.  I learned that I need to be better prepared and make sure that I have all my supplies within reach, and it would probably be best to do the video during the daytime when lighting isn't such an issue, and....figure out what you are going to talk about during the recording.  I tend to focus on what I am doing when I stamp and I don't talk a lot, not while I'm stamping anyway :)  Well, practice makes perfect improvement!  That's what I intend to do.  Now that I've got my feet wet, I hope to keep going and improve.  I haven't had any trouble with being intimidated on my other videos, so I don't know what the issue is with this.  I'll figure it out!  In the meantime....Happy Stamping! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment