Sunday, July 13, 2014

"Pretty Cute Stamps" Card

I recently found a new stamp company through Facebook and ended up buy one of their stamp sets.  This set, Big Hairy Hello:
 
I just thought this Bigfoot set was so cute!!!  Wanted to share with you this card that I made using this set.
 
 
I used an embossing folder to create the background, ,and since I used white core paper I sanded the raised design and then went back over it with another color to give some dimension to the wood.  I created the banner out of patterned paper, just cutting the little triangles.  The grass was punched with a Martha Stewart punch and the rock was stamped with a Stampscapes stamp.  I stamped Bigfoot twice because I wanted to create a more 3-D look attaching his head separately.  Since he's going to a party I put the present in his paw/hand :)  You can't tell from the photo, but I added some Wink of Stella glitter pen to the ribbon on the present.  I wanted him to blend in with the background because after all, he is a Bigfoot and they are so tricky and elusive and that's why you can never see them! :)
LOL!!
You can find this stamp set and other cute sets here: Pretty Cute Stamps
This card is also featured in a video on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kdfDVRewJU
Happy Stamping!
Janna
 


No comments:

Post a Comment