Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Witches, Bats and Ghosts, Oh My!!

I really made an effort to get some Halloween cards made this year, still not as many as I would have liked to, but more than usual.  I really had fun with all of these cute Halloween images!  Trick or Treat!
Shaker Card.  Great Impressions stamp and Doodlebug paper.

Web, Stampin' Up.  Large spider, D.O.T.S.

Stamps, Pretty Cute Stamps.  Paper, Doodlebug.  Sequins, Pretty Pink Posh.
 
Stamps, Pretty Cute Stamps.  Paper, Doodlebug.  Sequins, Pretty Pink Posh. 
 
Stamps and paper, Close To My Heart.



Stamps, Prima.  Paper, Graphic 45 & Close To My Heart

 
Thank you for visiting, Happy Stamping! :)

 

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome blog Janna, you are so creative and so productive. Lots of cards to look at, and video's.

    ReplyDelete