Thursday, November 13, 2014

Bring On The Bling

 
Today my post is all about the glitter!  This is an entry for France's Bling It Out challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.
I used Roc Nicholas' Bird Princess stamp and created The Sugar Plum Queen.
I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers and then glittered her dress.  Originally she is holding a bird, but since she is now the Sugar Plum Queen, she is holding a lollipop which I put Liquid Glass on to make it shiny.  I also used the Liquid Glass on her lips.  She is all ready for the Toy Soldier's Ball :)
Happy Stamping!
 



2 comments:

  1. A princess without bling is no princess in my book!
    thanks for playing with us over at the Stampotique Designer challenge :)
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cute. Real princess
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete