Sunday, January 25, 2015

Stamping This and That

First I would like to say "thank you" to all of my new followers and for all of the lovely comments on the Pretty Cute Stamps January Release.  I truly appreciate you all!
Just thought I would share what I have been working on.  The stamp club that I belong to here locally, OR.C.A.S. (Oregon Coast Avid Stampers), do a few different community projects and for the last few years we have made Valentines for the Meals on Wheels program.  The Valentines are distributed to the folks who receive meals from that service.  This was my design.  We gave them 220 cards this year.

 
We just had our monthly stamp club meeting yesterday, and this year we decided to do an ATC exchange each month.  We are just going through the alphabet as our monthly challenge, so this month our ATC had to be something to do with the letter "A".  This is what I came up with:
 
 
 The background is one stamp, then I cut out the big and small A pieces from paper pads.  I added liquid pearls to the small A and stamped over the top of the big A.  I finished it up with ink around the edges of the card and some more liquid pearl doodling.

I also have my latest You Tube video to share with some more stamping goodness.


Thanks for visiting, and Happy Stamping!

Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment