Sunday, February 15, 2015

Got Sushi??

It's Pretty Cute Stamps Sneak Peek time and I have a peek of a really fun set, Got Sushi?
There are so many fun images in this set to pick from that I had a hard time choosing what I wanted to use for this sneak peek!  I decided to go with what I like to eat at the sushi place, miso.


I wanted to use what I think are colors and textures that you find in Asian restaurants, so I used the gold colored corrugated card stock because it reminds me of the mats that they use when making sushi, and then the red background sprayed with gold was just what I needed behind these cute images.  I anchored the bowl and spoon onto a piece of wood grained washi tape.


I stamped the greeting into a speech bubble from the Let's Talk set.  To make it fit, I just inked up one word at a time to make two lines of text instead of one as the greeting is actually all on one line.


I think it turned out pretty cute, don't you?

Be sure to visit the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog today, there is a freebie!  Tomorrow too!!  Don't forget to hop along on Wednesday for the full February release, it's going to be fun!


Thanks so much for visiting!
Happy Stamping :)
Janna

1 comment: