Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps February Blog Hop!


Hi my stamping friends!  If you have found your way here from Dawn's blog, then you are in the right place!  If you would like to start at the beginning, click here to get back to the Pretty Cute Stamps blog.
Today we are showing you awesome projects using the stamps from this month's release, which are all on sale now in the Pretty Cute Stamps store.
I made a super fun card using the brand new Lucky set.

Lucky 4x4" Stamp Set
Lucky


Isn't he adorable!!  I started with a green card and filled the front with four leaf clovers that I created by using a heart to make my initial pattern.  Of course I had to glitter them up to make them sparkle, and then I added in some gold coins.  I colored this cute little leprechaun with my Spectrum Noir markers.


I used these stamps from the set to create the greeting inside the card...


Did you know that this set and all the others in this release are on sale right now through February 24th?  You can save even more by purchasing the whole February 2015 Stamp Bundle!
Don't forget to get your free SVG/cutting file over on the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog.

Now, how about some awesome blog candy?


Here's what you need to do for a chance to win:
1.) Follow each blog in this hop
2.) Leave a comment on each blog
For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Cute Stamps on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Cute Stamps Mailing List. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Friday, February 20.  Good luck! :)

I'm the last stop in this hop, thank you so much for hopping along with us!!
Please be sure to visit the Pretty Cute Stamps Store and get your stamps from this release while the sale lasts!  Happy Stamping :)
Janna

February 2015 Bundle
February 2015 Stamp Release Bundle

13 comments:

  1. How fun is this? I love that background you created! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the glitter & the sentiment inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you've created such a fun background for this leperchuan!! So clever. and of course, money/gold and bling...always needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card. I love all of your sparkle. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is SO CUTE...love all the clovers with the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I like your coloring and all the sparkle and coins on the shamrocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoyed the sentiment...I happen to love sentiments that fit the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card--love all of the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's super adorable and love your card!! Thank You for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card! Love all the clovers! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great creative background. Love the glitter and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun! I love the way this little leprechaun looks like he's jumping out of the clovers! Great sparkle too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my, what a darling card! I love the sparkly, fun background and that leprechaun is so darn cute!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete