Friday, March 27, 2015

Blog Hop Time!

Hi my stamping friends!!!
I hope you are enjoying the beginning of Spring and travelling along this Pretty Cute Stamps March Blog Hop :)  If you made your way here from the very talented Raven's blog, you are on the right path, otherwise you can start from the beginning by clicking here.
Today we are showcasing projects that we have made using stamps from the March Release.


I just love the new Matryoshka Mom set!


 I decided to make my Mom a Mother's Day card with it.


I started with a white card and layered on a metallic gold card stock wrapped with red ribbon.  I then topped that with the patterned paper piece and then another layer that I embossed with a swirl design embossing folder.  I cut the two biggest dolls in half after coloring them up with my Spectrum Noir makers so they give the effect of stacking inside of each other.  I popped up the smallest doll and the heads of the other two with pop dots, added the greeting, bow and some pretty sparkles to finish up the outside of the card.


I fancied up the inside a bit too.


To get a better look at this set and all of the new stamps, visit the Pretty Cute Stamps shop.

There's blog candy up for grabs!!
For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Cute Stamps on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Cute Stamps Mailing List. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Monday, March 30.

All of the New Releases will be on sale through April 2, 2015, and you can save even more by purchasing the March 2015 Stamp Bundle. 

'March 2015 Stamp Release Bundle'

Don't forget, you can get this free cutting file from the Pretty Cute Stamps blog during this hop!

Lisa Norris's photo.

I am the last stop on the tour, thanks so much for hopping along with us!!
If you want to re-visit any of the other blogs again, here is the line-up:
Lisa: http://prettycutestampsblog.blogspot.com/
 Karla: http://creative-love-affair.blogspot.ca/
Dawn: http://dawnmercedes.blogspot.com
Larissa: http://muffinsandlace.com/
Raven: http://www.love4stamps.blogspot.com/
(Raven had an unexpected event come up, so I'm not sure if she got her post up, or not.)

Click here to go to the Pretty Cute Stamps store and let the shopping begin!!!
Come back and visit me again soon!
Happy Stamping :)
Janna

19 comments:

  1. Very cute...wonderfully bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you cut up these images...and thought ahead to give them a "cup" inside for dimension. I don't know how to explain it..but I'm sure you know!! Great job showing how much you can do with this set!! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn, you're awesome too!

      Delete
  3. Great card design. I like the layers and the open dolls for stacking.
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love all the textures and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Janna. I'm sure your mom will love it. TFS!
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Janna. I'm sure your mom will love it. TFS!
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Mother will love her card! Great job!Love the addition of pop dots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS card!!! I LOVE what you did with this stamp set. I think it's my fave of the new releases! TFS!

    ReplyDelete