Thursday, March 26, 2015

It's Time For a Sneak Peek!

Don't you just love new stamp releases??  It's so much fun!  Today I have a sneak peek for you of the new Forest Friends set from Pretty Cute Stamps.
I used the cute little hedgehog that is included in this fun set.  To get the reverse image of the hedgehog, I stamped it onto a larger solid rubber stamp and then stamped that onto my paper.  Works like a charm!
I colored the little critters with my Spectrum Noir markers. The background paper is printed canvas from a Hobby Lobby stack and the embellishments are Twinkle Goosebumps from Queen & Co.
Be sure to check out the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog today for more sneak peeks and hop along with us for the blog hop tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping :)
Janna

1 comment:

  1. The card is really cute. I wondered how you had accomplished the reverse image.

    ReplyDelete