Thursday, April 9, 2015

You Are So "Deer" To Me

Hi my stamping peeps!
I have a sweet card for you today featuring the Forest Friends set from


I just love the color combination and the sparkly sequins pick up those colors.
I started with a white card and layered on the pink cardstock and corrugated layer, along with another pink strip.  The stamped piece and green layer were cut using stitched dies.


I colored the deer and created the grass with Spectrum Noir markers.
Pretty Cute Stamps are clear, so I was able to position the sentiment just where I wanted it.
This card would be suitable for many different occasions depending on what you stamp inside.

I finished the card off with the addition of the pretty sequins and a flower on top of a twine bow.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog,  Please come back soon!
Janna :)



No comments:

Post a Comment