Friday, May 29, 2015

It's Hop Time!!

Hi Hoppers!!
  I am SUPER excited that you are here!!
You should have found your way here from Raven's blog, but if you would like to start from the beginning, just click here to get back to the Pretty Cute Stamps blog.
Isn't this May release AWESOME?!!
All of the new sets are now available and on sale through June 4, 2015.  You can save even more by purchasing the May 2015 Stamp Bundle, so be sure to head on over to the Pretty Cute Stamps store at the end of the hop.

I made my card using the AMAZING new set, Super Sentiments, and BAM!, here it is...


but wait.....KABOOM!


What a fun surprise, POW!,  this card would be to receive for the Super Hero in your life!


I started this card using patterned paper from The Stamps of Life, and the Peek-A-Boo Die from Pretty Pink Posh.  After die-cutting, I cut a smaller white panel and stamped the images onto that, colored them with markers and then adhered that panel to the die-cut panel and then attached that piece to the card front.  I stamped out words from the set and punched them out, inked up the edges and popped them up on the front of the card.  I embellished the card with some glittery stars from Queen & Co. and a little Wink of Stella.



Would you like to win a $15.00 Gift Certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps store??



Here's how to do it...
1.)  You must be a follower of each blog.
2.) Leave a comment on each blog.
 For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Cute Stamps on facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Cute Stamps Mailing List
A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, June 2, 2015. 

You can be a winner right now by visiting the Pretty Cute Stamps blog and downloading your free cutting file!

Your next stop is Dawn's Sunnyside Up blog :)

Here is the whole line-up:

Janna: you are here

Happy Stamping!
Janna

19 comments:

  1. WOW! Super cool card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower :) . I love your card! I have never seen that die before but it really makes your card unique! Thank you for sharing it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super and amazing and awesome card!!
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY to cute!!! I love the fun super hero words and the fun openings!! So fun and creative!
    What a awesome release!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous!! Love the way the sentiments pop out of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Janna this is fabulous. I love how you did the card front.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, love it! I follow you already on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, I myself love dogs and cats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, WOW! I've never seen anything like this. LOVE IT! I'm a Follower!
    66cricket@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun interactive card, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very COOL!!! LOVE the way those "POP"! Super Fun Card! :) Have a Creative Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great card - so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shut the front door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is absolutely awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a SUPER awesome card!!! Totally it and the new release:) Thank You for sharing. disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, my goodness! This is the funnest (most fun?...how do you say that? card I've ever seen! I love that you combined these stamps with that die. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun card! I LOVE how you made the openings on the front!

    ~Ashley W
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! What a cool card! I adore all the sentiments and your card was a fabulous way to highlight them! Thanks for sharing!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. well I'll be!!!! THIS IS AMAZING. No seriously that you thought to make the base pop out like that WOW! So amazing!

    ReplyDelete