Tuesday, May 26, 2015

It's Time For a Pretty Cute Stamps Sneak Peek!!

Hi my stamper friends!!
Are you ready for summer time and some summer stamping fun??
I think we are all ready for some nicer weather!

I have a peek at a new set by Pretty Cute Stamps called Fireworks.

I made this card using a bunch of different embossing powders to get that fireworks effect.


It was a little time consuming using all of those different embossing powders, but fun at the same time!  The sentiment was punched out using a Stampin' Up punch.  I punched out a second piece out of glitter paper and cut it in half to create the frame behind the sentiment piece and then popped it up with pop dots.

Be sure to visit the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog today, Thursday and Friday for more Sneak Peeks and for some free cutting files, and then hop with us Saturday for the full May release, it's going to be fun!


Thanks so much for visiting and Happy Stamping!
Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment