Friday, July 17, 2015

I Love A Challenge!


Hi Everyone!  It's time for another Challenge from Pretty Cute Stamps, and the theme this time is "Birthday".
I knew just what image I wanted for my focal point, and it was the cute little girl from the Happy Crafting set. This is one of the newest stamp sets and there are so many fun things you can do with it.


Isn't she cute?!!  The present she is giving is from the Big Hairy Hello set and you can find that adorable cupcake in the Otterly Amazing set.  I paper-pieced her shirt and hair ties.  All of the patterned papers came from a 6x6 paper pad by doodlebug designs called Sugar Shoppe.
The greeting and speech bubble are from the Let's Talk set.  I added some Wink of Stella to the greeting, package ribbon and cupcake frosting.  The cute bow was made using a die, and I added a few sparkly sequins.

On the inside of the card....


...the greeting and stars are from the Leapin' Lizards set and I added a fun pocket inside where you can tuck in a gift card.

Now, it's your turn!!  
I challenge you to head over to the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog and get the details
of this challenge, and join in on the fun!!

Here are the sets I used on my card...

    
  

Thank you for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it,  and Happy Stamping!
Janna

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! Now I need to get even more stamps during the sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute card! I love the bow and the sequins too.

    Jeannie T.
    My Current Blog Challenge - You're So Crafty!
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how CUTE! Adorable inside & out! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete