Thursday, July 23, 2015

Stamp Club Time!

Hello my stamping friends!
It's stamp club time for me.  Our OR.C.A.S. stamp club meets once a month and this year we are trading ATC's at our meetings.  ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) are little works of art that you create in the same size as a baseball card, 2 1/2 x 3 1/2, and you trade them in the same manner.
We are using the alphabet as our theme guide and we are on letter "G" this month.
I used the Pretty Cute Stamps set, Gnomies to create my card.


I created the background with Distress inks and then stamped my images and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers.  Next I just fussy-cut them all out and glued them on.
I added some Liquid Applique to Gnomie's beard for some added fun!

When you make an ATC, you always want to put who created it on the back of the card and date it.
I have stamps for that! :)


Thanks for visiting my blog, come back soon!
Happy Stamping!
Janna


2 comments:

  1. Love this ATC, and his beard - sooo fun! Kisses to your pooches and kitty!

    ReplyDelete